Business Development Manager for Minerals
10 years experience in marketing Electro-technical, automation equipment, KIP (Brands: Allen-Bradley, Rockwell Automation, Legrand, Finder, Emerson, Wika, Lapp Cable, etc.), as well as in selling compressor equipment (Atlas Copco) and agricultural equipment. .3 years experience in transportation system managing and logistics, especially in Customs functions and Customs and Excise regulations, structure of taxation, import and export controls.
PC literate (Microsoft Office, Internet) Driver License
Ready to Business Trips. 50-70 % of all working time.
• Ethics and Values
• Drive for Results
• Business Acumens
• Action Oriented
• Organizational Agility
• Managing and Measuring Work
• Customer Focus
• Building Effective Teams
• Managerial Corauge
• Presentation Skills
• Customer Focus;
• Action Oriented;
• Strategic Agility;
• Dealing with Ambiguity;
• Interpersonal Savvy;
• Ethics and Values;
• Integrity and Trust;
• Priority Setting;
• Planning and scheduling.
Building Effective Teams
Weidmüller LLP – Your partner in Industrial Connectivity Sep 2014…..
Regional Sales Director in Kazakhstan
• Bringing new clients and winning new projects.
• Establishing and maintaining close personal contact with clients; identifying their needs, outlining appropriate company services; developing prospects into clients.
• Maximize / manage direct shipments, determine direct shipment potential.
• Inform customers / customer service / sales about direct shipment delivery times.
• Coordinate inbound shipments and loading with the sources and with the forwarders if required.
• Prepare shipping schedules and loading instructions.
• Order and manage transportation.
• Participate in projects.
• Monthly Sales Reporting.
Key Account Manager Jan 2011- Aug2014
• Negotiations with customers
• Business Trips
• Conduct a seminars
• Technically Research of Customers facility and plants
• Company Presentation
• Conclusion of contracts
• Preparation off tender documentations
• Working with technical customers departments
• Monitoring off legal processing signing an agreements
• Coordination work with technical support , transportation and administrative departments
Business Director RMD Division (temporarily) April 2013-May 2013
Wika Kazakhstan 2008 Dec -2010 Dec
WIKA Kazakhstan is a branch of the well known German company WIKA GROUP, one of the largest producers of industrial gauges for Pressure and Temperature Measurement and introduces company WIKA in Kazakhstan.
- Mechanical pressure gauges for measurement of atmospheric, absolute and differential pressure;
- Devices of transfer of pressure (diaphragm seals);
- Electronic devices for measurement of pressure (gauges, transducers, transmitters);
- Mechanical thermometers (such as bimetal or gaseous expansion);
- Electronic devices for measurements of temperature, including analog and digital temperature converters, indicators and regulators;
- Stationary and mobile calibrators of pressure and temperature, calibration equipment, pressure balance and etcetera, accessories.
- Level gauges, transmission measuring sets.
ITC Electronics 2006 Sep -2008 Nov
The leader off electric and automatic sales company’s for oil & gas industry in RK
The Head of sales Department (West Region)
Company peruses supplies of the equipment for oil and gas industry in Kazakhstan. We are partners with such companies as General Electric , Atlas Copco , ABB Automation Products, Advantech ,
Pepperl & Fuchs, Wika, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Wago, Rittal, Weidmuller, Endress&Hauser, Phoenix Contact ,Allen Bradley and others.
Bringing new clients and winning new projects.
Presentations and contract negotiations with customers.
Monthly Sales Reporting.
Optimization off logistics and custom clearance costs.
Boston, MA 2005-2006
Herb Chambers Toyota of Boston
Sales Representative in Dealership
(Engineering company)-KGNT company:
Sales Manager 2001-2005
Project Manager of Business Development Department
Project budget calculations and quotations. Preparation of the tender documents, presentations and contract negotiations. Bringing new clients and winning new projects. Establishing and maintaining close personal contact with clients; identifying their needs, outlining appropriate company services; developing prospects into clients. Overall managing of the project transportations of conventional, containerized ODC & HL cargoes by all means of transport.
Globalink: Multimodal Transportation Systems.
Import/Export Manager. 1999-2000
Processing of transport inquiries, choosing of optimum transport routes and schemes, calculation of the rates and quotations. Preparation of the bid documents. Arrangement of carriages of containerized and conventional cargoes (in gauge and out of gauge) by sea, river, rail and truck. Maintenance of close contact with Port Authority/Rail Authority to ensure quick and effective delivery / on-transportation of cargoes. Maintenance of close contact with Customs Broker and Customs directly (where appropriate) to ensure quick and effective clearance of goods. Overall managing of the project transports.
Maximize availability according to demand.
Optimize / manage combined shipments.
Optimize / manage distribution to assure availability on time at the customers? premises as per agreed service levels.
Maximize / manage direct shipments, determine direct shipment potential.
Inform customers / customer service / sales about direct shipment delivery times.
Coordinate inbound shipments and loading with the sources and with the forwarders if required.
Prepare shipping schedules and loading instructions.
Order and manage transportation.
Participate in projects.
Daily communication with all relevant internal/external departments/functions in the frame of the job duties.
Tacis SIAM Agricultural project:
AHT INTERNATIONAL GMBH
Management and Engineering
(Support for Improvement of Availability of Farm Machinery (SIAM )FDKAZ 9601:
Procurement and property manager 1998-1999
Office supplies, office equipment procurement and maintenance
Office and housing facilities market survey
International travel approval
Berlitz Language Center (One Year Business English Course), Boston, MA 2005-2006
Microsoft Office computer course:
Whinrock International, Farmer-to-Farmer Program 1998
University of Agriculture (Kazakhstan), BA in Economics
Majored in Agribusiness engineering and economics 1993-1997
Good analytical skills.
Ability to work with foreign partners.
Good understanding of the supply chain process.
Interests: mountaineering, table-tennis, fishing & hunting, reading.
29 декабря, 2017
35 лет (19 декабря 1982)
8 декабря, 2017
45 лет (10 января 1973)
3 января, 2018
42 года (11 июля 1975)